RHS Award of Garden Merit
A number of varieties introduced by Must Have Perennials™ over the years have received for The Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit.
The Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) is the UK's leading gardening charity dedicated to advancing horticulture and promoting good gardening.
RHS Award of Garden Merit (AGM) indicates that the plant is recommended by the RHS, having been through rigorous trials. The RHS AGM is awarded only to plants that meet the following criteria:
- Outstanding excellence for ordinary garden decoration or use
- Available for general purchase
- Good constitution
- Do not require highly specialist growing conditions or care
- Are not particularly susceptible to any pest or disease
- Are not be subject to an unreasonable degree of reversion in its vegetative or floral characteristics
Plants awarded an AGM may range in hardiness, being hardy throughout the British Isles, or suitable only for cultivation under heated glass. Though growing conditions and plant types may vary, the purpose of the award is always the same: to highlight the best plants available to the home gardener.
Read more about the RHS Award of Garden Merit.