Whether you are a commercial breeder, plant enthusiast or specialized hobbyist, Must Have Perennials® has the expertise and marketing support to bring your perennial plant discovery to an international market.
Our proven plant breeding support program helps breeders with market research; performance trials; patent protection and much more. Best of all, you can select the services that best fit your needs – with no financial outlay or risk to you.
To help you reach your maximum market potential, we support you with:
- Free consultation and advice
- Comprehensive trialing services
- Market analysis for product placement and promotion right through to the end consumer
- International administration services for Plant Breeder Rights with Royalty Administration International® based in The Netherlands
- International production and distribution with leading perennial producers and retailers
- Branding and targeted promotional programs
- And we’re please to introduce our latest effort:
We’re developing a network of design experts to identify Must Have Perennials for Garden Designs across North America.
Check out their Palette List of Varieties to see which perennials are good candidates for developing Rozanne and Friends varieties from your breeding program!
Contact us with details of your new plant discovery so we can discuss its potential.
Resources for Our Partners
Must Have Perennials helped us get through the licensing process. We couldn’t have done this without them. Their knowledge about the industry was invaluable.
– Donald and Rozanne Waterer, discovers of the world’s top-selling Perennial Geranium ‘Rozanne’